CPR FIRST AID
New HLTAID Courses
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID012 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Why Choose Us?
The first aid unit HLTAID011 provide first aid, which is an accredited unit that helps individuals and groups of professionals to provide first aid in any situation, be it personal or professional. Our trainers make sure that you receive practical yet useful training which can be applied at your workplace or any given situation. We also make sure that you are given real-time practice examples that will help you deliver the best result.
The first aid unit HLTAID011 provides first aid, is an accredited unit that helps individuals and groups of professionals to provide first aid in any situation, be it personal or professional. Our trainers make sure that you receive practical yet useful training which can be applied at your workplace or any given situation. We also make sure that you are given real-time practice examples that will help you deliver the best result.
5-6 hours blended – online and face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Breathing difficulties
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online Multiple choice theory workbook
- Student engagement activities
- Practical demonstration
Physical requirements of this course
It is a requirement of this unit that students are to perform a minimum of 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on a manikin placed on the floor. This is a mandatory requirement as stated in the Training Package and there are no exceptions that can be made.
If for any reason students are unable to perform these physical requirements, students cannot be deemed competent or issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
NEW HLTAID011 Provide First Aid in 2021! Includes:
- HLTAID009 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 - First Aid Childcare
Certificates are issued the same day!
Only for training completed during weekdays. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $25 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
- 1 Form of Photo ID
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Onsite training is available at NO EXTRA cost in a number of formats to suit your busy schedule: after hours, weekends including Sundays, etc. All subject to availability.